Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Styled Photo Shoot Results

I've always had the urge to do a styled photo shoot.
You know a total girly day. Hair, makeup... the works!
Finally the day came. 

If you didn't catch yesterdays warmup to today's post, check it out HERE.

I teamed up with my bestie Melisah who stylized our models. Her work is amazing!
At the end of the day, all I had to do is grab my camera and click away.

Here's a before and after of each of our models...
Photo's by Laura Hernandez Photography
Hair & Makeup by Melisah Bustos
Can't wait to do this again! My senior girls are going to get pampered this year!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. They look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such gorgeous ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoot - even more gorgeous girls! I love how they each have their own flair and style too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...