Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Little Sparkle...



 I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step.

Realizing God is working on our family. 

Change is happening.

We're transforming.

Typically we want God to answer our questions.
We need to take the time to listen to what He is asking us.
That's what I started this morning.
Asking, "Jesus, speak to me."
Then I wait, and ask again.

God spoke to my heart saying, "Why do you worry?"
Worry accomplishes absolutely nothing.
Worrying is not good for you.
Worrying is the opposite of trusting God.

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He as done."
Philippians 4:6

I feel God moving in my heart.
I'm excited to start this new chapter in our lives.
Photobucket 
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a great way to take on the day!! Sounds so exciting and inspiring!! You go lovely lady!!
    XOXOXO

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this today!! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with worrying so much sometimes.. and it accomplishes nothing. I have to be better at remembering that as well. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...